Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Slide Show


For this slide show I focused on vintage and retro looks, but I also included some of my own best works from previous projects. All of these photos are inspired by my artist Clarence John Laughlin in their own ways. They include some of my previous works that were up on my earlier posts on my blog. For some reason my photo "Gieshas in the window" appears blurry during the slideshow. So I have it seperated so that you can see how it looks like. Photos 1, 2, 3, 6, and 9 are the photos to which I combined my work with my inspired photographer's work. In that process, I dealt with unlocking, combining, and adding layers to make the image seem as if there was nothing pasted into it. In the first photo, I have myself pasted into there. In the second, I had a geisha head pasted onto a topless doll body. In the third, I inserted a flower into one of the sister's hair, making the viewers believe it was her hair accessory originally. In the sixth, I have the fountain and arch merged into the background. And for the last I took a picture of the hallway and added John's ghosts into it, giving the hallway an eerie feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment